пятница, 6 июля 2018 г.

I will design beautiful vector patterns

I will design beautiful vector patterns












About:

Patterns for wallpapers, textiles, greeting cards, facebook pages, textiles etc. Vectorized patterns will not pixelate and colors can be modified at your request

Reviews


jejohe:I love the pattern but I did not like that it was delivered days later than promised. No communication occurred on seller's end until after 24 hours had passed. I paid for expedited delivery and did not receive it.

zookeeperguy:I needed a specific animal pattern and mashfaq101 gave me exactly what I asked for!

jollyvoyage:Did a great job producing seamless patterns for use with a laser cutter. Will absolutely work with her again! Thanks.

chuyton:Great job, exactly what I asked for and quick work.

germer83:Very good (:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий