пятница, 6 июля 2018 г.

I will create a unique and minimal geometric tattoo design delivered in PNG and JPG file

I will create a unique and minimal geometric tattoo design delivered in PNG and JPG file












About:

Hi there! my name is Emilie and I'm a freelance Graphic Designer and illustrator. I have 10 years of experience designing tattoos, illustrations and portraits. if you are looking to get a unique geometric tattoo, you are at the right place! i can design a custom geometric tattoo accorded to your needs, delivered in PNG and JPG file

if you are interested please contact first!

thanks and have a great day!

- Emillie

Reviews


alexposs:Fantastic!

simongruse:As expected, very nice work and intime. Would recommend and buy again!

henrikbundt:Emilie included my instructions while also putting her own creativity and idead in. Was fun to work with.

codyjharper:Upon every review, seller was quick to respond and matched the criteria perfectly!

heatherasch:Thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий