пятница, 15 июня 2018 г.

I will design vector illustration of your car or any vehicle

I will design vector illustration of your car or any vehicle












About:

Hi ^_^ , I am Selena!

LEVEL 1 SELLER WITH 100% POSITIVE RATING

for you who looking for car vector or car Illustration, Here I can make your car photo to be any style of vector-based Illustration like are realist style, cartoon style, b&w, line art, pop art, any style just ask me ^^



Just Start at $ 5 You'll get :

  • A vector version (in any style) of your car photo
  • Source file SVG  or you can choose another file of EPS or PDF
  • High Resolusion
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS (reasonable)
  • Unlimited support even after order completed

What do you need to do next if you order my gig:

  • Give me your CAR photo/pict. 
  • make sure your source pict does not infringe any copyright.
  • I will create it digitally with inkscape vector scalable software
  • and I will finish it crazy quickly.
 

If you have any questions or have a doubt, PLEASE CONTACT ME before you order to avoid order cancelation.

thank you ^_^

Reviews


hschoor:Amazing work, delivered as agreed before. Will hire again.

selenasharma:Thanks you are a good buyer, provided all the information that is required before starting the order

ilikedesigning:She delivered as promise! Will definitely work with her again!

selenasharma:Outstanding Experience!

thorvath0715:Awesome designer to work with. Will be using again.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий