пятница, 15 июня 2018 г.

I will draw and color for you anything youd like

I will draw and color for you anything youd like












About:

I illustrate comics on a regular basis so I am pretty accustomed to drawing. I best describe my style as being a mix between western and anime. Hit me up a message if you are interested.

Reviews


hopefulchoices1:Brilliant and beautiful designs! Peipei has great attention to details. Really liked the designs sent. A job VERY well done! Designs came out better than I expected and you provided revisions as requested. Highly Recommend, designs itself says all.

hopefulchoices1:Fast, Friendly, and Exceptional work once again!

idographx:Amazing, as always!!! Thanks so much!

dariansimpson:Fantastic job as usual will use again.

chuckles2711:Peipei was so patient in making all the changes as we went back and forth. Thank you again Peipei, I will be placing another order very soon!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий