пятница, 15 июня 2018 г.

I will draw your portrait in my style

I will draw your portrait in my style












About:

Hello,
I will draw a realistic cartoon/avatar of you or someone else from a picture , as you can see in my examples of work , you can use the portrait as 
vector portrait,use it online,as your own avatar or print it out as a high quality poster or as a gift for your friends and family! 

All prices are per character, for an image with multiple characters please message me first.

Please contact me if you have any question 

Reviews


fiastirific:great seller and very talented, a few set backs along the way but managed to fulfill what needed, definitely recommend and will be ordering again

alcalugaru:thank you very much .

mscott4005:great work!!!!!!!

lorenzoscibetta:Great work

alcalugaru:thank you ! .


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий