пятница, 15 июня 2018 г.

I will draw cute children book illustration

I will draw cute children book illustration












About:

i will provide creative illustration for you.
Commission order details :
1. Firstly contact me before ordering so that we can discuse
2. - you can pay me the whole price in front
  - You can pay half before I start, and the other half after you've seen the preview of the final artwork.
3. The final output would be JPEG or PSD (not layered), res 300dpi
5. Revisions or changes is acceptable along the progress.
some notes:
- please be specific, providing any references also would be nice. So i can understand what your needs
- any more details ? just ask me. :)

Thank you :)

Reviews


nychector:Simply Amazing... great illustrations.... best illustrator on Fiverr

artisk:Excellent artist!!!

quallarush:I was referred to this artist by another professional on Fiverr. The artist displayed skills I was looking for with the ideas I had.

lauraz1234:Gorgeous illustrations for a book for my nephew's birthday!

lululu1984:Wonderful drawing, very happy :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий