суббота, 17 марта 2018 г.

I will make amazing pixel art

I will make amazing pixel art












About:

I have 10+ years of experience in pixel art and game sprite creation. I'll make a beautiful pixel art illustration for you!

Give me a description of a character, person, object or animal and I will design a pixel art sprite for it.

I can work with all kinds of pixel art styles, from 8-bit to chibi to realistic. Just show me examples of what you like! Or I can come up with an original style for you too.

Perfect for games & avatars
, but you can use the sprite for whataver you like!

If you would want a different size not listed here or if you
 have any questions, please send me a message :)

Final delivery: original .PNG or .GIF file

** remember to credit me (Julie P Martins) wherever you use the pixel please! **

Reviews


falcon167:She was very helpful and worked with me

jupmart:Great feedback of the work, very nice client!

inhumanent:Great looking pixel art that I’ll be able to use in my game. Thanks!

jupmart:Great client to work with!

bluebana:The seller creates great pixel art.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий