четверг, 1 марта 2018 г.

I will draw a portrait of your pet or animals in my style

I will draw a portrait of your pet or animals in my style












About:

Hello my name is Dea,

I can drawing for a portrait of your cute pet or any animal like shown in my portofolio

NOTE : Please Read Description Before order

  • Please send me a good Quality Photos more than one position if possible

  • For one animal in one portrait you only need $10

  • In basic gigs $10 you will get files in 1000 x 1000Pixel in JPG

  • Normal delivery days are
    2 day for Custom Package
    5 days for Standard Package


Don't forget to check out my extra's fore get more :

  • If you want add one or more pet you need $10/Pet
  • Get Hight Resolution A4 300 Dpi
  • Custome Ornament
  • Full Body

If you have any special custome please contact me before ordering

Thank you
Dea

Reviews


laurenschlicker:Kept me up to date on timeline and final product was exactly what I wanted

hancologo:Thank you so much for ordering on my gigs Miss Lauren\r\n\r\nI hope your friends so happy with your gift\r\n\r\nLove to work with you \r\n\r\nDea ^_^

karnaki:It is a fabulous drawing. I now would like to get the copies without a watermark\nThanks - please send to karnaki@gmail.com\nKaren

hancologo:Thank you so much Miss Karen. I love to work with you. \r\nyour portrait will coming in your email. \r\n\r\nThank you for ordering in my gigs ^_^

jennfurr:Another creative masterpiece! Thank you so much for this gorgeous portrait of my boy! Am thrilled to bits!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий