суббота, 3 марта 2018 г.

I will draw for you an original card Template with Front and Back Side

I will draw for you an original card Template with Front and Back Side












About:

I am a profesional Illustrator and comic artist, expert in Digital Inking & Coloring. I work for a lot of publishing house, the most important are Disney, Mattel and JungleKids.

Since for a board game you need a lot of illustration always contact me before order a Gig
so I can do a SPECIAL PRICE for the whole project.

I'll usually send you a full editable PSD in which you can change text, illustrations and all the  things in order to easily crate all the cards for your game.

I will draw everything you  need for your board game, gaming cards, tarot cards, etc.
I can do illustrations, graphics and logos and template.
I will do characters, background, symbols, objects and pictograms.
 
Always send me message before 
we can find a price together.

I have always a lot of work, so you must conctact me to know if I am free,
I do apologize in advance if I'll answer later, but it will be because of the time zone between our Countries or because I am too busy.

So please ask me the cost of your product before you order the Gigs,
and please wait for an answer from me,

I hope I can help you.

Best regards,
Giovanni

Reviews


matchmakingduo:Gionny is awesome! He has helped bring our idea to fruition and we can't thank him enough! You won't be dissapointed!

gionny22:Thanks!

matchmakingduo:Gionny, has done it again! We have been working with him to complete a very tedious project for several weeks and his communication is excellent and he does revisions with no questions asked. Awesome to work with!

gionny22:Really thanks!

rogerlink:Great work! Very easy to work with.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий