четверг, 29 марта 2018 г.

I will design you custom twitch emotes and badges

I will design you custom twitch emotes and badges












About:

All designs are custom and created to your satisfaction !

If you don't see what you need message me for a custom package/option.

Contact me for any questions, concerns or offers.


You will receive: 

  • Custom HD Twitch emotes
  • Three different sizes.
  • Fully colored and shaded 
  • (.PSD file for personal editing) +$5
  • Custom drawn object or item ($10 additional charge)

Why you should work with me:
  • Experienced graphic designer (social media, twitch, logos etc.)
  • Quick turn around time (Usually complete orders within one day)
  • Affordable prices for great quality
  • Free revisions (I'll help you get what you want made until you're 100% 

Terms and conditions:
  • No refunds. Free revisions until 100% satisfied
  • Revisions will extend delivery time shortly
  • I do NOT do faces or animals etc.

Reviews


cobraoi:quick response and absoloutely amazing and beautiful art 10/10 service going to defienetly buy again

zethann:Amazing experience !

knockolov:Communication, very fast, thank you

zethann:Amazing experience !

texastryhard:Best designer I have ever worked with, and I have worked with many!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий