суббота, 10 февраля 2018 г.

I will a nice illustration for your book, channel or blog

I will a nice illustration for your book, channel or blog












About:

If you'd like an illustration for your book,or a cover for your. YouTube channel I can draw you one in my characteristic style. It'll drive your audience into a more engaging experience.


The final delivery will be done on a HIGH RESOLUTION PDF FILE and PNG format unless the Source file extra price is payed, then I will need you to specify wich format do you requiere at the delivery.

Note: Regardless of the copyright agreement we reach, I wont sell the piece to another person but I reserve the right to show it on my web portfolio. 

Reviews


georgepotaka:Always a pleasure working with Kitsunekei1

kitsunekei1:A very nice client :)

georgepotaka:absolutely awesome

kitsunekei1:A very nice client

zakkmarcovich:Will use again excellent work, great communication


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий