среда, 25 марта 2020 г.

Illustrations,Comics,Storyboard And Conceptart











About:

Please check my portfolio here:  https://flic.kr/ps/2YL5KG



Hello I'm kiran
illustration is my passion and I will be happy to listen to your idea and create wonderful  illustrations for you ! 


Please contact me before placing the order to conform prices and delivery time. 


For best result, give me reference images and all details you need.   
 
I am a professional comic and storyboard artist, I have 10+ years of experience and worked many projects. i have exclusively worked in storyboard and concept art and comics ,magazines,posters.


Order with gig extras for quick delivery and  background included with illustration or concept art.


I am designing only in Photoshop.




If you have any question feel free to contact me ;) 












.







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome! Nice job

:

This artist did a phenomenal job on the product and was very quick and responsive

:

I really like working with these guys

:

Awesome job! I’m more than happy with the work

:

Good Job.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий