среда, 25 марта 2020 г.

Create Realistic Beauty Or Fashion Portraits











About:

I have a BA in Fashion Design and Technology and over 5 years of working experience as an illustrator and designer. I specialize in fashion and have worked for brands within ready-to-wear, accessories as well as haute couture. 



My style is realistic and I use a mix of materials like pencil, watercolor and photoshop. This gig includes portraits in black and white, with clothes with textures, colors or prints; I am able to realize whatever you need and desire!



I will: 



- Create a portrait illustration in black and white or color

- Create a background for the illustration if wanted

- Create a realistic drawing based on pictures or description 



Reviews


:

I like that design and i happy so much.

:

She was willing to help get it rite.

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий