среда, 4 марта 2020 г.

Design An Intricate Coloring Page For Adults











About:

I will design a very soothing and relaxing coloring page for your adults book. In $10 for this gig, you'll get;



- 1 Page Original ZEN Design (Black & White)

- High Resolution

- Print Ready Format

- 1 Revision

- Excellent Communication

- 100% Customer Satisfaction



Please order an additional gig for each additional page of the book. I recommend to inbox me first so we can discuss your project and I am sure I can offer you a discounted package :)



Reviews


:

Very timely and gave me a fun product that I can use.

:

Everything looks great! Thank you!

:

Great delivery- recommended seller

:

Very talented artist. Highly recommend

:

Great seller, easy to work with, and a high quality delivery. Would recommend!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий