воскресенье, 8 июля 2018 г.

I will concept art and illustration

I will concept art and illustration












About:

I  really love creating a concept art and illustration, especially fantasy illustration. I can draw your favorite character or even your original character. 

Here is what I can draw for you:
- Ilustration
- Concept Art
- Character
- Creature 
- Portrait
- Environment

If you want to order, please contact me first and tell me the detail of the project and the characters/creatures that you want me to draw. And then please place the order. 

For the STANDARD and PREMIUM packages i will send you the sketch first, after the revision i will continue with coloring

I'm looking forward to cooperate with you.


Regards,
Chintya

Reviews


tom_hughesgames:Chintya is an amazing artist. she is super Attentive to the needs of the customer and really found the way to fit to my needs. I will definitely ask her service again.\n

adechintya_p:Very communicative, and very understanding. It was pleasure working with Tom. I love the art that i created for Tom, and love the concept :D

tom_hughesgames:adechintya_p is very talented. communication was very good. i am very satisfied.

forgettablejuan:Easy to work with. Did an excellent job! Would hire again!

mitchell76:Superb service, designs and communication! Highly recommended!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий