воскресенье, 8 июля 2018 г.

I will draw a portrait, animal, book cover

I will draw a portrait, animal, book cover












About:

Hi to everyone ! :) I can draw you anything you want and thats only for $5. Until now I have drawn more than 500drawings. Fiverr gave me the opportunity to make happy a lot of people around the world. Everyone loves my works, I hope and you will :))) You can see my gallery down below...

Reviews


mamaluchka:A gifted artist!

adamofqueens:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

kevinnguyen255:good work.

kostovskinikola:Thank you

sharonbechtold:Seller did not follow instructions given. The final quality of the work was very good but it took 2 weeks of back and forth and emailing to get the final product. Too much hassle for the price. Communication was very difficult and I had to repeat myself numerous time.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий