понедельник, 9 июля 2018 г.

I will create chinese calligraphy art from your word

I will create chinese calligraphy art from your word












About:

I will design your word(s) into Chinese calligraphy art. You can use in your website, blog, card, or others place you want.

The calligraphic art is wrote by hand  and converted into computer, and then do the further design and modification.

All the designs are unique and can be used in commercial.

Please feel free to contact me before you order to discuss the details.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.

Reviews


letraitplat:Thanks for the help. Will most likely order more from you !

exprecn:Thanks , and look forward to working for you again.

skhsu91:Great communication and make the necessary edits to match my needs. Thanks!

exprecn:Thanks a lot and look forward to working for you again.

marcosvisconti:thanks a lot


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий