понедельник, 9 июля 2018 г.

I will concept art and illustrations

I will concept art and illustrations












About:

-Line Sketch: I will provide you with a basic sketch of your idea, can consist of any of the options described in the GIG, depends on the requirement I assure you have good visual perspective and dynamic poses, the sketch will be a traditional pencil if you want can also Being a digital, you can add a very basic color to the sketch for an additional cost.

Reviews


amh1357:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

moneerk:Did a perfect sketch and concept with awesome level of detail. Super talented and will be using again!

lambocreamy:Super talented

ruggieromh:\r\nA job for a good cause

the_puffessor:way better than I could have hoped for.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий