понедельник, 9 июля 2018 г.

I will create an awesome digital art with a Day.

I will create an awesome digital art with a Day.












About:

I will create or recreate an awesome Digital art of your choice. 

I will do the job within a day.

I will provide.
~High resolution jpeg or pdf
~Vector form
~Illustrator or psd file
~Digital or Print-ready

Will give it my best always.

Looking forward to work with you. :)

Reviews


pataltvater:He does great work!

niranjanp:Thank you Pat :)

ilgees247:Professional service

niranjanp:Thank you :)

rahiemb:I had a special last minute project and a tight deadline and despite the time zone difference, this seller delivered ahead of schedule and help work out some kinks along the way. This is undoubtedly an A+ kind of seller. He's a great team player.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий