понедельник, 9 июля 2018 г.

I will create children story book illustrations

I will create children story book illustrations












About:

Hi!!

I am offering illustrations for your children story book! I use digital and traditional means of drawing.

My rate of completion is 5 full page colored illustration per 1 week per client. If you're in a hurry and is willing to pay the additional fee, I can prioritize your project and finish 10-12 pages per week.

The process involves you (as a client) so that you get what you want! Please note that the speed of the project also depends on your availability.

The flow of the illustration process is:

Character Design-->Checking-->Draft page-->Checking--->Inking-->Checking -->Coloring-->Checking-->Final Editing

I will not proceed to the next step of the process unless I have your approval. If you ask for revisions that will require me to redraw/re-ink the illustration when it is past the checking part for that, you will be required to pay for that. :)

If you're unsure if I can do what you want, just contact me. Line art character design samples will be provided upon request.

Contact me for bulk work/illustrations or if you want promos/discounts/negotiation.  But please note that the lower the price, the less the priority and quality. 

Reviews


kwonnell:Quick turnaround and great quality

harrietrodis:great client! I really enjoyed working for him. :)

kwonnell:Harriet was great to work with. She was very responsive and flexible with making changes. I requested something quite specific and she did a wonderful job illustrating what I was looking for, but also being very creative.

harrietrodis:Thanks a lot! I really enjoyed making the illustrations for you! :) hope I can work for you again

s_bryce:This is the 2nd book Harriet has illustrated for me and again her work was excellent! She is a pleasure to work with and will happily make edits if necessary. Highly recommended!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий