воскресенье, 1 июля 2018 г.

I will illustrate your children book and cover in pencil

I will illustrate your children book and cover in pencil












About:

Illustrate your children book and the cover in an exclusive pencil colored on paper style ! Get an amazing illustration from Illustration Pal. You will be pleasantly surprised with the quality offered!


NOW you can get the original paper drawings shipped to your address !!! If you're interested in this option please contact me :)



With this Gig you'll get :

- one full body character colored on paper, based on your description
- 100% drawn by hand
- Delivered as .JPG / PNG file, in high resolution (short side 3000 pix) at 300 DPI, or as requested.

Recent samples : goo.gl/Mrj223

Please send all the details from the start !

For special orders please contact me first !

Reviews


gregzinis:Quick commenication

ktashay:I've worked with Sam on a prior projects. If and when revisions are needed he surely gets it right the second time around. No doubt I'll be working with Sam again.

illustrationpal:Thank you, I appreciate your feedback!

agnesaddai:Excellent work!

illustrationpal:Thank you for great feedback!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий