понедельник, 2 июля 2018 г.

I will illustrate characters, fantasy, realistic or cartoon

I will illustrate characters, fantasy, realistic or cartoon












About:

Do you want to bring you sketch alive ? or any story character alive? let's do it then!


  • Supernatural or fantasy, 
  • Realistic or Urban story character
  • Cartoon or any famous character inspired
  • or anything you imagine just describe and i will make it happen.

explain you imagination and i will make it happen!
Full body characters with different face pose n view inbox me for discussion first if you need a whole sheet done of a character

NOTE : if you need extra detailed character discuss with me first  !

Thanks,
SADIQA AKHTER
www.sadiqaakhter.com

Reviews


kinleypink:Awesome as usual!

sadi86:Thanks Dear !

kinleypink:Awesome I

sadi86:Thank You !

kinleypink:Always a pleasure as usual


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий