пятница, 15 июня 2018 г.

I will illustrate a picture book interior full pages

I will illustrate a picture book interior full pages












About:

 I will illustrate a picture book interior full pages
I would like to inform that Per Page my price is 35$ for a story book project in this style.

I am an experienced children's illustrator. I've worked with both large publishers and smaller imprints to bring manuscripts to life!  

To start off your project, I'll create character sketches based on your manuscript and other provided info.  Then I'll draw test sketches.   At this stage you'll be able to provide feedback that I will incorporate into more refined character sketches.  Once the refined sketches are approved we'll start work on final illustrations.  
Once the illustrations have been approved, I'll deliver high res 300 dpi files in jpg format with the specified bleed included.

I'm excited to work with you to bring your next picture book project to life!

Reviews


brandychampeau:Beautiful work!

haticeby:Thanks! So glad you feel that way :)\r\n

salkoh:Great job. Had it done in one take. Awesome.

haticeby:I thank you too.

borderbabe2412:Thank you so much for your help! they look great!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий