пятница, 15 июня 2018 г.

I will draw the artwork like that

I will draw the artwork like that












About:

Illustration simple - lovely - cute full color
- I draw it by Digital 
- You can use it in book or web or something like that
- Please tell me the clearly ideas then we can work easily
- You can order the size 
- Please send me a message to discuss before order
- Thank you !

Reviews


fudohxxx:fantastic style consistency - another great artwork - thanks again!

thaonguyentim:Thank you so much! Really happy to have the chance to work with this lovely project! A very great and kind buyer!

fudohxxx:another great experience. Perfect skills and great communication, thank you!

thaonguyentim:The best buyer I've known! Really nice! Thank you so much! :)

fudohxxx:and another smooth gig - thanks a lot!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий