воскресенье, 17 июня 2018 г.

I will illustrate or design any idea you have

I will illustrate or design any idea you have












About:

Hello! My name is Andrei and I love to draw, illustrate, modify - practically anything that involves the visual arts on a computer. I want you to challenge me! Quality guaranteed or you'll get your money back.
Each pack contains only one image.

Reviews


propool:110% Fantastic Above \u0026 Beyond My Expectations

rocketriver:Thanks. Great job

hammerton:Great work as always, thanks

role4initiative:Andre is a pleasure to work with.\nVery accommodating and understanding in every way.\nWill definitely hire again.

rcullito:Andrei was very helpful and made the revisions exactly as requested, and in a nice way also offered his own valuable creative input.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий