воскресенье, 17 июня 2018 г.

I will create a sketch design of your wedding ring

I will create a sketch design of your wedding ring












About:

I will create a sketch design of your  wedding rings or engagement rings.
I'm looking for a new interesting project where I can to realize my creative potential. 
I'm looking forward your order.

Reviews


nesscampagnaro:A really good experience with this artist. I appreciate the good work. Thank you.

svitozar_ko:Thank you, I am very pleased to work with you!\r\n  You are one of my TOP favorite clients!

denida:Nice work with revisions- some problems with understanding- but worked out in end.

svitozar_ko:Unfortunately, this is an extremely difficult buyer in terms of work.\r\nGood experience.

shyperique:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий