пятница, 15 июня 2018 г.

I will illustrate,draw you a graphic novel , comic art

I will illustrate,draw you a graphic novel , comic art












About:

before ordering the gig and if its going to take atleast 5- more pages 
include the script which is in a comics fromat script it will cost you more if its not in that format cause it will take me more time to compose per page. also please provide the characters. Please also contact me before ordering if im available for work, i dont want to make my buyers waiting so id tell them im not available than just pushing with the deadline and that will also affect the quality.

Reviews


punnymoney:Awesome!! :D

fixmebob:What a professional, He took my design and idea and turned it into a magnificent piece of art.\nI will be working with him again and would recommend his services to all.\nWhat a great experience.\n

jungmo:great working with client, the instructions are clear and ready to provide additional information :)

eigo_zamurai:He's a real pro! No ego--very positive, willing to make changes, great at communicating with me on what I wanted.

jungmo:great buyer, hope to work with this buyer again :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий