пятница, 15 июня 2018 г.

I will draw a childrens book illustration in cartoon style

I will draw a childrens book illustration in cartoon style












About:

Hi,
I am experienced children's illustrator and graphic designer.
My style is colourful and playful to attract children's attention. I am really passioned of my work and love to tell stories trough my illustrations.
I can draw vector illustrations as well.

I will create illustration based on your description and will provide you with high quality illustration and in the size you required.

I am happy to provide you with a letter confirming that the rights of the illustration/s belongs to the client.

If you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviews


jacquelinemi146:The Seller was very communicative, she responded positively and in a timely manner to my queries. Her interpretation of the story was very good.

design_ms:Thank you for your order. I really enjoyed working on the book.

jed3dpro:Liked the whimsical look she provides

design_ms:Thank you for your order, was a great experience working on the illustration.

toninospeciale:always super professional and amazingly easy to work with!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий