пятница, 15 июня 2018 г.

I will design 1 character/asset - detailed and colored with shadows/ lighting with color BG

I will design 1 character/asset - detailed and colored with shadows/ lighting with color BG












About:

I can create 2D character designs, assets, animations and backgrounds for games


For
 $5        I will give you 1 character sketch(without details)
 $10     1 character with all details, color and shadows.
 $10     detailed background design
 $20     character design plus looped animations (walk, run, jump etc)

Please discuss with me before making the order

Reviews


diggingtochina:This is my second order with this seller and I continue to be impressed. They do amazing work! Their animated creations have really brought my characters to life!!!

lekshmibose:outstanding experience!!!

zaxx81:Excellent seller, will work with again.

videomate:highly recommended, perfectly followed the instructions great communication and timely delivery.

zaxx81:Excellent work!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий