пятница, 15 июня 2018 г.

I will make an oil painting portrait

I will make an oil painting portrait












About:

Hello Dear,
I am Don....
I will Draw Awesome Digital Oil Painting Portrait, Painting or Art workin my style. All you need is to send a good quality photoof the person you want drawn or a detailed description.

I will Make An Oil Painting Portrait or Art work in myCreative style.

I am open to custom orders, if there is a package that doesn't suit your needs feel free to message me and I can work with you to create a custom offer that you're happy with.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Regards,
Don.

Reviews


tbozno:FAST DELIVERY

scheibandreas:great job, thanks

kwamemoyo:WHERE IS MY PORTRAIT???

catherinebodley:The picture he painted was great but nothing like the picture I sent.

airzep:Wow! now that is what I was looking for! Thanks you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий