пятница, 15 июня 2018 г.

I will create complex composition flat style illustration with multiple characters and shadows.

I will create complex composition flat style illustration with multiple characters and shadows.












About:

I've been working in artistic fields for almost 7 years - doing printmaking, illustrating and working as an art director. I have completed my MFA from the Vilnius Academy of Arts and that gave me not only strong craftsmanship skills but also a serious conceptual background. That helps in art directing and creating ideas for new artworks. 

I'm offering nice and trendy flat style illustrations that would 
attract attention and make you stand out from the crowd. I can work in different styles
but in any case my illustrations will be distinctive, will have fresh-looking color scheme 
but will also retain personal touch.

Basically every order follows these 3 steps:

1. I will provide you with concept sketch for the illustration (if there is none).
2. After confirmation of the sketch I will do more polished version with different color schemes to choose from. 
3. Delivery of the finished illustration. Basic package includes 2 free-of-charge revisions. 

Picture will be provided in multiple file types and in high resolution. If there is need for a source file it could be either AI. or PS , but this information I need to know in advance. 

Reviews


davidgervais730:we love the work Spurga did. delivered on time. communication was great throughout the process. would highly recommend him.

spurga:Many thanks !!

clicking:Absolutely love the work

spurga:Many thanks !!!

novelda76:I got what I wanted


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий