суббота, 3 марта 2018 г.

I will draw your pet in jacket

I will draw your pet in jacket












About:

I love to draw funny animal portrait in clothes, about this gig I will draw your pet in Jacket,
one gig only for drawing one animal, basic gig draw it in black and white without background, order extra for color drawing, final I will send you a high quality 1000x700 pixels jpg file, order extra if you want a high resolution bigger file for print, 
just send me your pet picture clear the front face head and tell me boy or girl what style Jacket you like, thanks.

Reviews


patbreitenmoser:Exactly what i hoped for. Just great!

alexandercole4:Great experience. Very easy to work with and delivered exactly what I needed!

eckeec01:perfect! this is exactly what I had pictured.

katzino:amazing work! very fast and on time, and the work ended up amazing

nickmadden:This is amazing - made my Christmas! Thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий