суббота, 3 марта 2018 г.

I will be glad of turn your ideas and projects on images for all your needs. + See More

I will be glad of turn your ideas and projects on images for all your needs. + See More












About:

Hi, I´m a freelance illustrator,   trained in digital art, cartoon characters and enviroments. I will draw a cartoon illustration for you. A character with background or a thing in cartoon style is perfect for children books, a mascot for bussines, gift, infography or whatever you imagine.

Just tell me what exactly do you need to be illustrated and i'll do the rest.  Read the package description to know best

Reviews


joaquinquintas:Excellent !!

atomicplay:The process was very easy and I could see Leonart93 was happy to try and understand my requests and produce the best results.

brandont349:sweetness never dissapoints

brandont349:great work he is still working on more illustrations but couldn't be happier so far.

michelleclaybor:hopefully be working with him again!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий