суббота, 3 марта 2018 г.

I will draw childrens book illustrations in watercolor

I will draw childrens book illustrations in watercolor












About:

Need your children's picture book story illustrating?

Please message me first before ordering, all orders without a message will be canceled 

I've been an artist for a long time and have always loved kids picture books and have painted furry friends all my life. I paint animals, kids, monsters, and anything else you can dream up - in watercolor and other media.

For $10.00 I will draw the initial concept sketch - this will be in black and white and includes one character which I will send to you for review.

Please add extra gigs if you require full color, backgrounds, more characters and message me if your requirements do not match the gig exactly.

I include one modification for free with this gig.

Thanks for looking at my childrens book illustration gig!

Reviews


momma_j:Really impressed with the quality of the work and fast communication.

luvbeautiful:Great customer with a unique story! Welcome back anytime.

tamikatasheema:I purchased this gig based on Ros' impressive portfolio. She is professional and delivers beautiful work.

luvbeautiful:wonderful customer, wonderful story , always welcome here.

mseay31:Wonderful magical work!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий