вторник, 27 марта 2018 г.

I will do watercolor botanical illustrations in my own style

I will do watercolor botanical illustrations in my own style












About:

  • I will provide a hand painted illustration in watercolor of the plant or flower you request, you can provide me with a photo or name of the plant or flower.

  • I will be illustrating a single flower or plant and for full body you will have to purchase the standard gig which will be $10.

  • For extra flower or plant you have to purchase. 

  • Please message me before placing the order, so we can discuss about the project like how I should do it and so on. 

  • You will receive : PNG and JPG 300 DPI


  • Please purchase a commercial use if you want to use my illustration for your products to sell or use it for any other business purpose.

Reviews


lilyahaiwe:She's fast :)

duli_sen:Outstanding Experience!

tamaravonforslu:absolutely brilliant

duli_sen:Thank you so much! As always it was wonderful to work with you.

trinasuava:Excellent Detail to my needs and very friendly. Will use again.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий