воскресенье, 1 марта 2020 г.

Create Line Drawing Illustrations, Simple Or Detailed











About:

Hello, Welcome to My New Gig.


In this Gig, I'll make anything about Line Drawing, such as Character, Portrait, Simple Object or Detailed Object.
And I'll make it in Adobe Illustrator, with output format in jpg, png, ai, or svg.



What will you get :

  • Unlimited Revision.
  • Delivery within 24 hours.


Note:

  • Send me your complete brief.
  • Please send or attach images that needed for the illustration.
  • $5 is available for only 1 Character/Object.
  • Source file cost is another $5 (only 1 Character/Object) more than that, will be multiplied.
  • If in one picture there are several objects, it will be counted the number of objects.



Feel free to contact me :) Have a nice day.

Reviews


:

Good Job - Thanks!

:

Perfect JOB!

:

Talented patent illustrator!

:

I love to work with this patent illustrator, he provided exactly the drawings I need for my patent applications, thank you for your efforts!

:

Great patent illustrations as usual!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий