четверг, 26 марта 2020 г.

Draw Animal Children Book Illustrations











About:

Hello,

My name is Danica, graphic designer and artist that focuses on book cover design and children illustrations. 



Here you can find unique and high quality animal characters illustrations with or without background, depending on a package you choose. 



I'm proficient user in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign and I have a college diploma in the field. 



What can you expect?

You can expect high quality design and all necessary files (JPG/PDF/PNG/Source files).



In each package, I'll provide you with a sketch idea of your illustration. If you already have a concept or reference you can send it to me and we will go from there. 



I'm always available, so let me know if you have any further questions. 

Contact me anytime

Reviews


:

Great Experience as always. Danica is the best!

:

Great communication, very attentive, and willing to make changes when asked for. Danica is a great artist. It´s the second time I work with her and she is top as always. Thank you very much.

:

Awsome work!

:

Fine, good communication

:

Beautiful picture, excellent communication and advices! 100% recommended




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий