вторник, 24 марта 2020 г.

Create Your Character Ref Sheet And Illustration











About:

Ideally for D&D Characters and OCs!



I will provide you both your character's sheet and a scene/situation you'd like to see them in. If you want more than one character, or a specific background for example, just let me know!

Reviews


:

Such a very sweet and kind seller to communicate with - i sincerely cannot believe how easy it was to get my idea across and have it not only accurately, but beautifully drawn and illustrated. I cannot recommend this seller enough, if you have an idea and want to see it brought to life this is by far the only seller who can make your dream a reality. Communication, artwork, and kindness is absolutely an A+++ experience, this is by far the BEST purchase I have ever made!!

:

I've been super picky on this design since she is my very first character and Blanze literally put her to my exact mental image, if not better. I'm definitely coming back for other new designs.

:

Perfect work, as always (and I was a bit all over the place this time). Love that I can kind of throw a bunch of words at the wall and magic comes out! Thank you <3

:

what an amazing job blanze did! I couple hiccups were had but only on my part! very sweet and understanding, definitely will order again!

:

Blanze did an amazing job giving life to my character! Despite some technical difficulties on my part due to never having used fiverr before, they were very understanding! I'm really satisfied with the final results, and can't wait to show the rest of my D&D group the artworks! I'll definitely be back!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий