воскресенье, 8 июля 2018 г.

I will provide detailed picture, inked and shaded in grayscale with brush.

I will provide detailed picture, inked and shaded in grayscale with brush.












About:

I want to mention that my first 3 pictures in my portfolio are accurate of what I'm doing now. The older pics that appear as buyer's review are not what I'm doing now.

Please, message me first before you order a gig because I may be on my workplace and not see the order right away.

You can order:
- sketch with pencil with background
- inked picture with black shades
- gray-scaled with the brush like it stands in my portfolio.
- I can do gray-scaled with one color only to boost the ambient and drama.
- In my special gig (it depends on which one you already ordered) I can do a story up to one page/table in style that suits your first order.

What I draw?
- It can be romantic, musical, dramatic, nude/sex, blood and gore, SF, fantasy or anything that suits your need.
I'll deliver it in JPEG or PDF format. If different format wanted, just say and I'll see what I can do.

IMPORTANT: I'm not portraitist so I can't guarantee an accurate faces with the reference photos.

Reviews


goclick_gasper:It's been a pleasure working with @bautica.\r\nIn three words: responsive, punctual and professional.\r\n\r\nThanks!

bautica:Thank you! :)

surrey2:A gifted artist

bautica:Thank you very much :)

surrey2:Well done as always!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий