воскресенье, 8 июля 2018 г.

I will draw fashion illustration or sketch

I will draw fashion illustration or sketch












About:

Do you have an idea about fashion sketch and fashion illustration but can't make a sketch about it? I'll help you.
I will draw a unique Fashion illustration of my own style. I love textures and lines which make my hand-drawn style very unique. 

Gig Information:

1. All my work is PROFESSIONAL
2. I make everything from scratch
3. I don't use any cheesy icons
4. I will send you the files in high quality ( 300dpi or 600dpi)
5. GOOD communication

Always check the Extras I offer. 

Finished art will be in 300 or 600 dpi resolution.  

Please contact me with all the details.

Thank you so much. 

If you're not happy with something, message me first before writing your review and I can usually fix it.

Reviews


tjmey6:Good work

rubeldurlov:great to work with you.

vontn95: its was good

rubeldurlov:Great Buyer.

luckycheryl:Very easy to work with. quality work


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий