воскресенье, 8 июля 2018 г.

I will draw a realistic pencil drawing or portrait hand drawing

I will draw a realistic pencil drawing or portrait hand drawing












About:

Presenting a beloved pencil portrait for your special people would be a perfect gift idea !

I can hand draw pencil drawings for anything that you wish for (people, objects,Pets..ect)

I will do a black and white realistic drawing (sketch) using graphite pencil and send me the photo that you want draw (Sending a high resolution picture will create a drawing with more details.)

If you have any doubts except to the details that I have mentioned above ,please feel free to send me a message before placing the order

Reviews


ivanhrchn:It looks amazing,i know my wife will love it.Thank you so much

akiladis:Thank you so much :)

glstkrrn:Outstanding Experience!

akiladis:Thank you so much :)

artjannik:It was a pleasure to work with you.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий