воскресенье, 8 июля 2018 г.

I will illustrate your books and novels

I will illustrate your books and novels












About:

Hello,
I create gorgeous children's book illustrations (and not only).
This gig includes full-blown colored sketches (created digitally using Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop),
using various effect brushes to achieve the effect of your choice. I will use my energy, focus, and creativity to help you illustrate your stories with gorgeous fruits of imagination.

Reviews


eduardoganov:Fast and exact. Thank you!

rylynnchelios:Thank you so much!

carlomatteucci:The Seller is Phenomenal!! Truly Talented!! Totally Amazing!!

rylynnchelios:Thanks a million! Always an immense pleasure working with you!

carlomatteucci:Highly skilled, and impressive!! Fantastic to work with!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий