воскресенье, 8 июля 2018 г.

I will create awesome children book

I will create awesome children book












About:

Hello,
I am dimasyuli

I'am illustration artist

I will make awesome children book or custome illustration for you

Just $15 You will get the children book illustration

PLEASE CHECK MY EXTRA GIG

((((PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU ORDER))))
  • No Revisions if the order passed 3 days after delivering and mark as a COMPLETED ORDER.
  • If you have any questions, please contact me before you order.

Reviews


datsdat1:Great visual artist, who works hard to deliver what you want.

dimasyulii:Always happy to give best service \r\nwill wait for next project thank you

huntiguana:great service

dimasyulii:Always happy to give best service\r\nwill wait for next project thank you

thegreenranger1:Awesome seller. Works really fast and communication is good. Thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий