воскресенье, 8 июля 2018 г.

I will draw Full body draw character + Unlimited revision

I will draw Full body draw character + Unlimited revision












About:

My skill are drawings in traditional style, to pencil on paper but also with tablet.
I can make portraits , storyboard and concept art either whatever you need.
For my nature I love to draw sketches not too much
refined, because it's my nature.
But, but I can draw also the finest art!!!!!
My passion is the human figure!!

Very important.
I never copy. I love always inventing new poses or shapes.
So you will always have an original design.


Please write complete description of what you need to be done.

Best regarde to all!!
Gian Luca

Reviews


gianniventrella:nice dude, good skills!

artgian:Thank you dude :) Great buyer!

jstenbeck:Gian does such amazing work, and I know that, but he continues to amaze us with gig after gig. Try him and you'll 'dig the gig' as much as we do!

artgian:Thank you so much. you are really the man !!!:)

jstenbeck:I am pleased that I have a found a reliable and amazing creative artist. You will be too! Try him.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий