воскресенье, 8 июля 2018 г.

I will draw a watercolor illustration

I will draw a watercolor illustration












About:

Illustrations are drawn manually with watercolor paints. 

ATTENTION! This gig does not provide realistic illustrations. The illustration will look like one of the pictures in the gig's gallery.

These illustrations can be used
  • as part of the design
  • for postcards
  • as logos
  • for book covers and illustrations
  • to print on clothes and souvenir product
  • and much more.

Feel free to contact me before the order if you not sure with the requirements, cost or have some other questions.

I reserve the right to showcase all the illustrations in my portfolio.
Please contact me if you need an exclusive rights.

Reviews


omariclaus:Loved working with olgaladyga, so responsive and attentive to detail! Would definitely recommend!

olgaladyga: I appreciate your kind words and I absolutely love working with you! Thank you as well for being so wonderful!

ragizzi:Very nice work.

wileysmom:I wanted a watercolor rendering - and I got exactly that!

patienceshut945:She was able to make a terrific change!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий