воскресенье, 8 июля 2018 г.

I will create a graffiti lettering in natural pencil drawing style

I will create a graffiti lettering in natural pencil drawing style












About:

I will draw a fresh and natural looking graffiti lettering for you with an additional character of your choice.
Take a look at my example pics to be sure, what kind of style and quality you will recieve.
Choose my gig extras for additional performances.

Feel free to ask anything should any questions arise.

Best!

Reviews


abbie44:I am so happy with the artwork I received. It has been a pleasure as always!

gedankenfrei:Thank you so much!it was a pleasure to work with you.

abbie44:Amazing, as usual!!

gedankenfrei:Thank you very much. I am pleased to had the opportunity to work with you. We will always find a solution.

abbie44:Martin’s work is unbelievable!!! I am amazed. I got exactly what I wanted. His artwork is so impressive. I had the best experience working with Martin. I would recommend him to anyone and will use him again in the future.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий