понедельник, 9 июля 2018 г.

I will send you jpeg file in high resolution of one custom coloring book page IN BLACK AND WHITE

I will send you jpeg file in high resolution of one custom coloring book page IN BLACK AND WHITE












About:

READ FIRST! - READ FIRST! READ FIRST!  :-)

CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE ORDER!

Read Terms of Service first:

I will ALWAYS deliver QUALITY work! But for a perfect coloring book page to be done, I will take between 2 or 3 days for deliver final work!

IF YOU NEED YOUR WORK TO BE DONE IN 24 HOURS, PLEASE, BUY THE EXTRA FAST DELIVERY EXTRA!

If you don't add this extra, I deliver the average 2 - 3 days!

2- The $5 price include ONLY ONE FIGURE-ONE REVISION! If you want more than one  figure and more than one revision please contact me first!


I will draw and design the perfect coloring book page for you.

If you are looking for intrincate, beautiful, detailed designs and patterns for your coloring book, this is the gig for you! you just have to tell me the theme or design you have in mind and i will start to work! 

Reviews


polkapunk:Good work. Good communication.

nadiacampos:Thank you very much!

kimberlyeakin:Nadia is my 'go-to\

nicola40:FANTASTIC LOVE IT

kimberlyeakin:This Seller has consistently been easy to work with, finishes projects quickly and delivers a high quality project.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий