воскресенье, 8 июля 2018 г.

I will do professional business card design for you

I will do professional business card design for you












About:

Hi, Are you looking for a clean, professional, unique business card and letterhead? then you're at the right place!  I'm here to help! 

My services:

  • Business Cards (1/2 sided)
  • Letterhead
  • Presentation folder (Outside + Inside)
  • Envelopes 
  • Vector convert
  • Adobe illustrator work
  • Photoshop work to convert illustrator work



BASIC
1/2 Sided Business cards + 300 dpi CMYK + 2 Layouts + Source & Print ready


STANDARD
1/2 Sided Business cards + 300 dpi CMYK + 3 Layouts + Source & Print ready


PREMIUM
1/2 Sided Business cards/ Letterheads & Envelopes + 300 dpi CMYK + 4 Layouts + Source & Print ready


I WILL PROVIDE:

  • Standard Business card size (3.5"x2" or, 2"x3.5")
  • Standard Business card size with bleed 2.25"x 3.75" (0.125" bleed) card ( or any size you prefer )
  • 300 dpi CMYK Color Format
  • JPG & PDF files & Ai or EPS Print-Ready Files
  • Double-sided design

If you Need PSD Editable file, please let me know before placing the order. thanks

Any question, please message me before order. thanks


Regards
mickelboos


Reviews


roblearn:Great work on time. He hit the mark

explorations:Great for customizing images used in social media

explorations:Fantastic Quality, Speed, always consistent. Mickelboos is my \

timdamewood:Ordered and delivered once again!

mickelboos:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий