суббота, 16 июня 2018 г.

I will draw a line art vector from your photo

I will draw a line art vector from your photo












About:

HELLO

please note

*Just a black and  white sketch or illustration is for $5.
you will receive a JPEG or PNG  file for it.

    *please send attached the image needed for the sketch.

   * i dont accept blur image.
please if you have any other specifications for your Job, kindly explain to me so you will get a nice job in return.
   
for further clarifications, please contact me.

lekwachy.

Reviews


kevenfitzgerald:I love the finished product!

shortkut2007:easy to work with

cocosvision:This artist is amazing. He was super fast and very detailed with this work. Highly recommended!

lekwachy:Lovely

joelcquinn:good; fast - delivery is as described


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий