понедельник, 19 февраля 2018 г.

I will create vector icons, illustrations and vector tracing

I will create vector icons, illustrations and vector tracing












About:

Get premium customized icons as per your requirements!
I share .png .jpg,  .AI, .psd files as per the requirements.
with and without backgrounds

- Vector Tracing
- Line Icons
- Flat Icons
- Colored Icons
- Customized Icons
- Same Icons with variations in colors
- Modifying traced icons
- icons for Info-graphics/creating info-graphics
- icons for you power point presentations
- Icons for UI kits/ websites/ web-apps

drop me a message before placing an order as price may vary as per requirements.

Reviews


hottibiscotti83:Hiten was amazing. He brought my idea to life and was happy and willing the whole process! i wood definitely recommend to others and i well be definitely use him again. Thanks so much

designer_hiten:Louis is really a great buyer! and always clear about his requirements.

markej:HiTen always delivers!

whileonearth:I didn't buy it intentionally. We were in the middle of 'revisions' when Fiverr 'completed' the sale. In the end, it wasn't what I was looking for, but I did not get to communicate that to the Seller. \nThe Seller works fast and does good work, but we didn't seem to communicate well.

markej:Most responsive designer I have worked with on Fiverr. Very high quality too.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий